!! VALENTINE SUPER $150 CASH GIVEAWAY !!
To our Newsletter membership, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest followers, today February 13, 2017, you will be able to participate in our “Valentine” Super Giveaway, which will be a $150 cash giveaway to one of our followers to enjoy their Valentine’s Day! The contest ends February 13, 2017, at midnight, 12:00 a.m. CST!! Good Luck!!
The qualifications are as follows:
- You “MUST” be one of our followers on one of our social media accounts listed above.
- You “MUST” use “most” of the contest winnings for a Valentine’s celebration.
- You “MUST” submit at least one photo to us showing your actual Valentine’s celebration with a friend, spouse, or whomever you choose, but it must be a Valentine celebration photo from 2017.
- You “MUST” answer the following questions correctly and submit them to the following email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as you can once the giveaway begins:
- From an earlier contest, we asked that you tell us how many times a “baseball cap” was on or off a person’s head in their music video. Which group was it?
- Who was our very first cover story about in 2014? Some exciting news coming from this person soon!
- When was our first interview with GOT7?
- What year did we interview Dami Im?
- Who is the author of our exclusive Manga, Androsia and how many pages so far?
- When was Big Bang’s T.O.P official military enlistment date?
- With three members of NU’EST returning, what is their “new” name?
- What is the name of the first Asian actor in Hollywood? FYI, it is not Bruce Lee (Honor to him). The article is on kcrush.com.
The contest ends February 13, 2017, at midnight, 12:00 a.m. CST!! The selection of a random winner is final. Valentine funds will be received on Tuesday, February 14, 2017, by 12:00 p.m. NOON. A photo or two must be received regarding their Valentine’s celebration no later than the following Tuesday, February 21, 2017, giving KCRUSH America Magazine permission to use their name(s) and photos solely for the purpose of presenting the contest winner.
!!! VALENTINE’S DAY CONTEST/GIVEAWAY !!!
To our Newsletter membership, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest followers, on today February 13, 2017, you will be able to participate in our “Valentine” Super Giveaway, which will be a $150 cash giveaway to one of our followers to enjoy their Valentine’s Day!
KCRUSH followers do check the kcrush.com website at 12:00 p.m. Noon CST on February 13, 2017, for contest information. This particular giveaway is only for our followers on one of our social media accounts.
Thank you and do not forget the 13th at 12:00 p.m. NOON CST.
KCrush is giving away three (3) anniversary prize packs valued at $100 each. What’s up for grabs:
- Signed copy of Teresa Santoski’s book, “Prayers For Oppa”
- EXO’s CD – Exodus
- FTIsland’s CD – I Will
- Two (2) VIXX CDs – Boys’ Record
- Signed copy of JJCC’s CD – Double JC (First CD)
- Signed copy of CD – MAD CLOWN
- Signed copy of TEEN TOP’s CD – “No. 1”
- Big Bang CD releasing in May 2015
- Two (2) LunaFly CDs – Hermosa Recuerdos (Spanish & English album)
- Signed copies (2) of Lee Michelle’s New CD releasing in June 2015
Enter today to win! You could be one of the lucky three.
Download the KCrush Crossword & KCrush Word Search Now
[media-downloader media_id=”475″ texts=”KCrush Word Search”]
[media-downloader media_id=”474″ texts=”KCrush Crossword Puzzle”]
K-Crush is excited to announce a new contest for you to ring in the New Year! How about we have a little fun and have a scavenger hunt on kcrush.com? The rules are simple, the clues will make you think, but the prizes are worth it! So what are we giving away this December?
PRIZES! PRIZES! PRIZES!
This month, we’re giving away two TAEYANG’s RISE + Best Collection LPs and five B.A.P First Sensibility albums to our lucky winners!
To win the contest, all you have to do is navigate through ten riddles. The riddles are clues to content on our website at www.kcrush.com. When you think you found the answer—it could be an article title, a photo within an article, or even some of your RSS feeds—take a screen shot, attach it to a Word document, and mail it email@example.com. Or, you can take the screenshots and attach them to a private message sent to K-Crush America’s Facebook page! Just make sure to number each photo so we can see if you solved each riddle correctly.
The contest starts Tuesday December 16 and runs through Tuesday December 30. Winners will be announced Wednesday December 31 through a random drawing because we want our winners to start off the New Year with good news!
- We want to create a habit
To interview the stars.
Here’s one that’s recent
With new singer-songwriter ______
- Our first contest ever was slow to start,
But interest got better once word spread.
The top three are something to see… WOW!
Instead of war, why not make _____?
- She was our first interview and cover girl.
She is surrounded by the color red.
First-time charm wasn’t so Stellar?
Old-school K-Pop group lyrics shared.
- Manga is nice, colors are “Sharp”
A potential story of love and loss
Monday, Monday, Monday more to come.
A prequel with backstory to get you hyped.
- Miss him, diss him?
Multi-year hiatus due to controversy.
Rated-A album not to be missed.
Who knew monkeys wear sunglasses!
- One of the music shows K-Poppers love
VOD and votes? YAY!
Only 90-second previews? Boo!
Show airs during the week, not on weekends.
- Himchan’s Americano
Big Bang “Café”
So many K-Pop idols and songs embrace these.
- Multiple artists performed
Fashion reigned supreme
Located in Ilsan
B.A.P, Boyfriend, Stellar, 100%, and After School…
- The writer’s bias group in disarray
Was happy to see their concert in April, not May
Company accused of shady actions
OT6 will be fine since they’re “Unbreakable.”
- “Twerk-dol” moniker didn’t work,
although they are hotter than summer.
2013 debut but have trained since ’10.
Purple hair, strong rapper, and jump ropes.
We here at Kcrush America Magazine want to thank each and everyone who participated in our contests this year. Our very first contest was the Fan Art contest, which blew us all away with the talent displayed. It was a very hard decision to select the winners. And, the top three winners received items from the Skull Hung collection designed by Lee Hong Ki and an Odd Eye T-Shirt. All ten winners were honored by being placed within the “printed” September Edition of our magazine. I think it was a great issue and the winners along with their art made it even more special.
The winners were:
Teryn Ashleigh Thomason – Kai (1st place – Hung Clutch)
Sun Shinhwa – Shinhwa (2nd place – Hung Mug)
Rosendo Verduzco -SHINee- (3rd place – Odd Eye T-Shirt)
The “printed” Kcrush September Edition winners:
Mandy Hasch -Block B Charcoal
Abigail Boyer – Jay Park
Peilin Yao – Jinyoung
Manavi Singh – Min Ho
Swallo – Plushies
Dawn Hazelett – TEAM H
Elaine Olarte – Yoon Eun Hye
Anna Lila K – Big Bang
Park Shohwa – Crossstitch
Morgan Allen – Taemin
The second contest this year was for just joining our website newsletter. We had a drawing for four winners from those that did complete our online form allowing us to send each entrant our weekly newsletter. It was a lot of fun and the winners have stated just how excited they are to have received one of the four prizes, which were: a Black and a White Winner’s Debut Album (Special Edition), B1A4 Solo Day Album and Super Junior’s Mamacita Album. These winners are being featured in our last printed edition for the year. Here are some of the comments:
Ke’Anna Bullard (WINNER’s White Special Edition)
She said: “I got it today! Thank you so much! I wasn’t expecting the big edition, thank you so much!!!”
Joelle Simpson (WINNER’s Black Special Edition)
I did receive my prize a few days ago and I love it! Thank you so much again and KCrush is a really cool site that I’ll try to promote as much as I can.”
Lara Majcan (B1A4 – Solo Day Album), said:
“Hello. Yes, the prize arrived safely quite a while ago actually. I sent an email but I guess you didn’t receive it. But yes, thank you once again for it, I love it! :D”
Jungsook Kim, one of the “printed” Kcrush September Edition winners, said:
Kcrush is doing a great job in bringing people together. Keep up the great work”!
We want to say thank you once again for allowing Kcrush to showcase what we enjoy doing, which is providing you our readers with what interests us in the Asian culture and community along with, hopefully a lot of what you want to see and know more about. We always welcome suggestions as to what it is you might want to understand or learn more about. So, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions and comments. They just might show-up in our “printed” magazine’s “Mailbox – Comments from the readers” section.